Question

Summer Conferences? We'll send swag 😎

Show first post

35 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

We are kicking off a Goosechase event in October for Red Ribbon week for our high school students. they can work in teams to earn points toward gift cards. The students will have to complete missions around drug prevention themes and upload funny pictures or videos of their completed task. They have never had an event like this and we anticipate that this will be innovative and fun rather than delivering drug and science facts or having a school assembly about the dangers of poor choices. We know that developing positive school climate and providing fun substance-free activities is the best way to engage our teens. Any help with prizes and swag to reward our participants will help kick-off this quacky, crazy adventure!

Sounds like this is shaping up to be such an impactful Experience, Nancy! If you could email me at mia@goosechase.com, we’d love to send some pens and stickers your way. Shipping takes 1-2 weeks, so feel free to email me closer to the date of Red Ribbon week!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hope this message finds you icy drink in hand. 🍹

Is anyone planning to showcase Goosechase at upcoming conferences this August and September? Whether you’re planning the whole thing, presenting tech tools, or just want to run an Experience for fellow attendees, we want to support with swag and an upgrade.

Let me know what’s in the books for this summer and we’ll talk! 👇🏻

Hi Mia,

I am planning a Goosechase for our Districts New Staff Orientation Week at the end of August. We would love to share any Swag with our new teachers as prizes and promotional materials for their use of Goosechase too! Thank you for your generosity :)

Hello! Awesome, a Goosechase Experience is always a fun way to welcome new staff to the district. :) Send me an email and I can help sort out a shipment? mia@goosechase.com. Shipping should take 1-2 weeks!

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hi Mia,

We are using Goosechase during a breakout session at our all-district inservice next week.  We are excited and would love some swag to motivate everyone! I would also like to have an upgrade for the teacher who is presenting it to the staff!

Thanks, Gal!

Hi Alice, we’re so excited for you!! Would love to send you some swag and see about upgrading that teacher's Experience so more of the team can participate. 

Shipping swag takes 1-2 weeks because it’s done by a third-party service, would it be OK just in case things arrive a little later than next week?

Send me an email with your # of participants and mailing address and we’ll figure it out! mia@goosechase.com 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I will be working with new teachers exposing them to a variety of new technology.  I will have a goosechase set up to have them meet leaders in our building.  Then I will teach them how to set up a goosechase for their students.  Swag would be great for new teachers!

Hi Kimberly, love it!! Thanks for spreading the goose word. ;) If you could email me with how many teachers you’ll be presenting to and your mailing address, we’ll get some swag sorted. mia@goosechase.com 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Our Fall Kick-Off is right around the corner! Educators from around our region will join us to kick off the year and disrupt the norm. We have also built in a time for team-building and we’re using Goose chase! Here’s the link to our page: https://www.esc16.net/apps/pages/fko

This looks like it’s going to be an incredible event! Could you send me an email with how many attendees you’re having + a mailing address (mia@goosechase.com)? Swag usually takes 1-2 weeks as shipping is done by another company, but feathers crossed we can get some pens and stickers to you in time!

Sorry this is kind of short notice but I am doing an introduction to Goosechase for our state advisors August 9 at our kickoff conference.  Our next Goosechase event will not be until November with our members at our fall conference and we are expecting 2,000 attendees.

Hey all! We used Goosechase last year for an experience we led for learners at our big state conference in February. We’d love to partner with Goosechase (even if it isn’t Summer). We did two versions- one for student participants to learn about the event and location and one for educators to encourage them to talk to the different presenters and get hands on and try the strategies out. It worked great and we had prizes for the winners!

👏 That is awesome, so glad Goosechase was part of your state conference! Is your next event at the same time in 2024?

Hey Mia, yes! It’s February 13. We will be in Hershey, PA (if you have a hankering for chocolate) and are hoping to be able to use Goosechase again as a way to engage our participants and elevate the way they interact with content and vendors at the experience. Our experience was focused on esports, so it also provided a beautiful opportunity to share about the differences between gaming, gamification, and game based learning. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Sorry this is kind of short notice but I am doing an introduction to Goosechase for our state advisors August 9 at our kickoff conference.  Our next Goosechase event will not be until November with our members at our fall conference and we are expecting 2,000 attendees.

Hey there! Send me an email mia@goosechase.com - swag typically takes 1-2 weeks to arrive, but we can try our best to get you some goodies! I’ll need your mailing address and # of expected Goosechase participants to place the order. :)

Badge

Not sure if this offer is still open, but I was just notified that my proposal to lead an Ed Session about GooseChase at a Regional ACUI conference was accepted.  I would love to give attendees some giveaways and swag for attending and such. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Not sure if this offer is still open, but I was just notified that my proposal to lead an Ed Session about GooseChase at a Regional ACUI conference was accepted.  I would love to give attendees some giveaways and swag for attending and such. 

Hey there, absolutely! Can you send me an email at mia@goosechase.com? Will just need to know when your conference is, how many attendees you’re expecting, and a mailing address. 😎