FAQs that will help you answer your participants questions

• 31 January 2023
  • 0 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Of course, your participants are always welcome to contact us at hi@goosechase.com or through the app if they need any help at all, but sometimes, things are happening on the fly, and you have now become Goosechase support for all of your participants - I’m sweating for you! 😅

Let me take a bit of the pressure off by sharing with you a few FAQ articles that you can use for those common participant questions:

Where do I enter my join code?
Short Answer: “In the app!”, but in all seriousness, we recommend having our printable instructions on hand for those that need a little extra help! 

Do I need to be connected to the internet to participate? 
Short answer: “Yep!”

How do I switch teams in the app?
Short answer: “Leave the experience and rejoin the correct team”

How do I hide my submissions in the activity feed?​​​​​​​ 
Short Answer: “The creator determines if the submissions are hidden or shown” 

How do I download a submission from the app?​​​​​​​
Short answer: “You can either download each submission individually or set your app to auto-download any submissions you take” … okay you may need to show them the FAQ for this one. 

How does playing as a guest work? 
Short Answer: “You can participate without making an account, but you will only be able to access the Experience from that device”

And if you don’t have the answer, don’t worry! We are more than happy to help, or you can reach out to fellow Creators in the community for assistance. 🤝

0 replies

Be the first to reply!