Skip to main content

How do I know what day my event is currently running at?  I want to set challenges to expire but I don’t know what day my event is currently on.

Hi @amarques 

Happy to help! 

If you navigate to the Publish section of the Studio, you should be able to see your start and end dates. 

Once you have the Experience start date, if you are unsure of the number of days from then until the day you want to schedule your Mission, there is this calculator online that can help. Simply add your start date as your first date and the date your want your Missions to release/expire as your second date (no need to add the time in the calculator as it is based on a calendar day). 

Our team has received some feedback regarding the relative time scheduling and is already brainstorming ways to improve this feature.

If you have any feedback regarding the new Mission Availability or any other feature in the Studio, please let us know! You can share your feedback here or at hi@goosechase.com

Thanks…I think bringing back the calendar selection tool would be best.  A lot of my expiry dates are holidays and it’s easier to choose the actual date then to have to count the days manually.  I hope this feature gets changed because it’s inconvenient.  Love everything else though!

So the calendar above doesn’t account for the start day being added into the days so the day is off by one  

Very sorry about the calculator link! I’ve updated the link in my original message to one that will include the start date. Just be sure to check off the box that says ‘Include end date’ or else it will be one day off like you mentioned. 

As well, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us to design a better platform for both you and all of our Goosechase Creators!😊

I’ve passed your feedback directly to our product team regarding the difficulty with the number of days. We are currently exploring how to improve this feature and I will post here once I have more updates to share regarding that!

No worries...it took some getting used to but now I have it bookmarked for easy access.  I hope the calendar function comes back to the GooseChase platform.  It was so much easier to just click on the actual date that you wanted a challenge to start and expire.  

Thank you for your help!

Alicia MJ