Skip to main content

Hi, 

This is my 3rd year using GooseChase.  I like re-using challenges from my previous experiences but when I go to add them, they are automatically set to available.  Is there a way to set them to hidden before I re-use them.  I rushing back and forth between my old experience and my active experience trying to set the new challenges to hidden before people try to compete them.

Thanks

Hi @amarques, I hope you’re having a honktastic day! Definitely a great question 🙂

When adding Missions—whether it be from your previous Experiences or from our Mission bank—the status will always be available as this is the default setting. But, you can definitely change the status to Hidden at any time 🤩

While you can manually change Missions to Hidden, but you can also use automations to schedule them to release on a date and time of your choosing. When you set up an automation to release a Mission at a later time, the platform will automatically convert those Missions to be hidden. All the details can be found in this awesome article: How do I use automations?

Let me know if you have any other questions!