Question

THIS... OR THAT?

• Anonymous
  • 0 replies

Just for a little fun, here’s a game we play on slack at Goosechase HQ each week and the responses have been nothing less than hilarious 🤣. It’s called This Or That, you’re given a scenario and two choices, and you simply need to pick one or the other. That’s it!

Pick your own level of humiliation (and remember you have to choose only ONE):

Here's the situation, you got caught red-handed doing something bad, and the judge (me), finds you GUILTY, but gives you a choice in your punishment.. 😅. You either MUST sing Karaoke 🎵  EVERY TIME you're in public OR be forced to wear a clown suit EVERYWHERE 🤡

:warning: Please only choose the THIS... or the THAT. There are not other options, there are no grey areas up for discussion. it is THIS or THAT.... That's it, that's all 

10 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +1

I’m singing all the time so that’s definitely not a punishment! But it might be for people who hear me so sorry in advance, world! 😆

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Google ‘clown’ 🤡 and karaoke quickly became the only reasonable decision I can make 🎤

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

I am signing my 💛💛 out!  I am sure I will be told to stop singing for sure - #1 reason I can’t teach kindergarten, can’t sing - LOL!  There is nothing scarier than a clown!  🤡

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Singing! Those clown suits can’t be comfortable!

I think I’m going to sing as well!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Singing Karaoke is not a punishment for me at all! It is a punishment for everyone else that has to hear it LOL! 🙉  Hey @JRErickson let’s sing a duet soon! 😘

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Your on @Carrie Willis !  We may not carry a tune - but we will know the words!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I’m going with the singing; however, I might get into the habit of wearing my airbuds everywhere so that people think I am just singing along to the music on my device. :-0

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

@JackieD Plus, most people are scared of clowns, so it could be dangerous...have you seen the commercial on tv? Ha!

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

Singing!  Hard nope to clowns!