Skip to main content

Hold onto your feathers, folks! We are excited to unveil our updated interface for creators.

It's not just a minor facelift (although it does look fantastic)—the Experience Manager you know and love has undergone a little rebrand, too.

These updates will be rolling out in Summer 2024. Please expect a little downtime, which will be communicated in advance!

Take a gander at the blog for all the latest updates and information! 👀

Have any questions?

Connect with your account manager, customer support (hi@goosechase.com), or comment below. 👇

Congratulations! I know the Goosechase Team has been working on these updates for a while, and it must be so exciting knowing they will soon roll out!

I am so, so excited for the addition of the fuzzy search (I keep thinking of it as a “downy” search, in the Goose theme 🐥). In the past, I have added so many maybe-answers to the queue of accepted inputs for written missions, including figuring out which typos would be most prevalent, and so this aspect will help a lot with accessibility in that way. 

The changes to the chat function and the draft mode are both updates that I didn’t realize I wanted, but I am really excited to see what that experience is like and how it changes the operation of active experiences. I will update again when the changes and additions are live to share my review. 😀

Cheers to the Goosechase team and congrats on this exciting update!

Hold onto your feathers, folks! We are excited to unveil our updated interface for creators.

It's not just a minor facelift (although it does look fantastic)—the Experience Manager you know and love has undergone a little rebrand, too.

These updates will be rolling out in Summer 2024. Please expect a little downtime, which will be communicated in advance!

Take a gander at the blog for all the latest updates and information! 👀

Have any questions?

Connect with your account manager, customer support (hi@goosechase.com), or comment below. 👇

Any idea yet when the Goosechase Studio will be released?

Any idea when the nighttime 6-hour downtime will occur?

Thx, Eric aka @MrBentley 

Great question @MrBentley

I am happy to report that, while the launch date has not yet been confirmed, we’ve made significant progress in both reducing the expected downtime and reducing its impact to our customers. We are committed to being during the wee hours of the night/early morning (think midnight to 6:00 a.m. EST).

As we get closer, we'll be providing more detailed updates right here in The Nest! 👀 

@Craig Cordell Is this going to be happening before Aug 28? That’s my last day on my contract and I’m preparing a guide to our experience, including screenshots. I’d like to be able to include the new look if possible.

@Craig Cordell Is this going to be happening before Aug 28? That’s my last day on my contract and I’m preparing a guide to our experience, including screenshots. I’d like to be able to include the new look if possible.

Thanks for checking in @mktoronto! ✅ 

The new look 👀 will not be rolling out before August 28, so you can include screenshots of the current platform when preparing your guide.