Skip to main content

🔴 Watch Recording: 🍎📓✏️ Goosechase 101 for K12 Teachers

• 26 June 2024
  • 2 replies

Shoutout to all K12 teachers everywhere! If you’re looking for ways to take education beyond the classroom, I’ve got you!

I’m super excited to let you know that I’ll be sharing some helpful honks in a special session designed just for you 🙂

I love honking about the awesome ways that our platform can help you ignite your students’ curiosity. Whether you’re looking to enhance lesson plans or spruce up classroom activities, I’ve got some fun ideas to help you take flight.

I hope you’ll join me on Thursday, July 11 at 12PM PDT / 3PM EDT, for a conversation on how you can foster a sense of adventure in your students. RSVP here!

Have questions or specific topics you’re curious about? Drop them below 👇

See you on July 11!

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

👨‍🏫 One week until our next community event with @Erin and we have a great gaggle of educators ready to goooooooooo! 

📣 Let’s get the conversation started before we take flight together.

@Michael Hakkarinen What was your biggest takeaway from ISTE?

@Bryant Museum How do you use technology with students visiting the museum?

@kobiekubix What’s the best way to engage families in the school community?

@MrBentley If you could only share one helpful honk about Goosechase, what would it be?

@kbmosher @aprilo @RikkiU @tiffany.rank @jennyp @cary.fulgham @heather.hunt What are you most interested to learn at next week’s event?

🍎 It’s not too late to join the flock and attend our next event for K12 educators on July 11, 2024.

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

🔴 Missed the event? You can watch the recording here 👇 

Or download the presentation deck PDF below! ⬇️  

Huge thanks (again) to @Erin for sharing all her helpful honks and ways to use AI as the ultimate antidote to writer’s block! 🤖 

@Michael Hakkarinen @cary.fulgham @MrBentley 

Are you most excited to use the Template Library or the Mission Generator? 🤩