Question

LOGGING IN...

• 28 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +4

I think that it would be great to receive, rather than just email that there is a new post, some sort of highlight on the main page that new conversations/comments are awaiting me so that I can click there and get to the conversations.

I often feel a little overwhelmed because I am looking for that last place a comment was made. Anyone else have that issue? 🙂

1 reply

Hi @drfry2, I’m sorry I missed this earlier when you first posted this. To my knowledge there are two ways you can “catch up” on the things you might be interested in via the Nest, both options reside under the community drop down menu.

Option A) Click on community drop down menu in top nav bar and then select the “Recent Discussions” option. This I believe shows you all recent discussions that have been posted or active

Option B) Click on community drop down menu in top nav bar and then select the “Active Since Last Visit” option. This I believe shows you all conversations you’ve liked or replied to that have had activity since your last login