Solved

Bulk mission change to Hidden

• 28 July 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I have an Experience with over 100 missions. The experience has a running time of 15-30 days. The experience starts with 10 active missions. As days go by, my script changes missions from hidden to active. By the end of the experience, all missions are active. When the experience is over, I copy the experience and set the start and end time for the next class session.

My problem: When I do this, all of my missions begin the experience as ACTIVE. Therefore, I have to go into every mission and set it to hidden. This takes an excessively long time. How can I begin my experience with all missions being hidden? There has GOT to be a better way.

Help? 🤞

icon

Best answer by Harmony 1 August 2023, 17:41

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +1

To fix the problem of all missions starting as active, you can follow these steps:

1. Create a base template experience: Before starting a new class session, create a base template experience where all missions are set to hidden by default. Ensure that this template includes all the necessary automations in the desired state.

2. Use the base template for copying: Instead of copying the ending experience state, copy the prepared base template experience at the beginning of each class session. This will ensure that all missions start as hidden and that the automations are in place.

3. Adjust start and end times: After copying the base template, set the appropriate start and end times for the class session.

By following these steps, you will no longer need to manually set missions to hidden as they will already be in the desired state from the base template, saving you time and effort.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

To fix the problem of all missions starting as active, you can follow these steps:

1. Create a base template experience: Before starting a new class session, create a base template experience where all missions are set to hidden by default. Ensure that this template includes all the necessary automations in the desired state.

2. Use the base template for copying: Instead of copying the ending experience state, copy the prepared base template experience at the beginning of each class session. This will ensure that all missions start as hidden and that the automations are in place.

3. Adjust start and end times: After copying the base template, set the appropriate start and end times for the class session.

By following these steps, you will no longer need to manually set missions to hidden as they will already be in the desired state from the base template, saving you time and effort.

Oh boy, sure hope this works. Thank you soooo much!