👋 Welcome New Members - September

• 7 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

🪿 Welcome to the Flock, new members!

We’re excited you’re here! This is a space for Goosechase creators to connect, learn, and inspire one another. It’s been a while since we’ve welcomed our new wingmates, so let's honk at the newest members of the flock.

👋 Introduce Yourself

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community, share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join The Nest.

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction: 

🏢 Where do you work? 

🏡 Where do you live?

💼 What is your role? 

🪿 How do you use Goosechase?

#️⃣ How many Goosechase Experiences have you run?

Once you've introduced yourself, be sure to explore our Welcome Guide. If you haven’t already, please explore and add a picture to your profile!  We're here to support you every step of the way.

@Dyresha @redswimdj @skennedydekalb @kpendray @irenetortorella @jroon @kvalkova @STEM in the Middle @charris146 @halversonbr @lorio @Cjcmcdonald @Rlove2212 @CarolynDavis18 @G Hoagland @rafaelfranco @sousacantora @michellefernandes @llb @lori.hyde1 @JJohnson123 @Tpaape44 @krmarsh @HNewman @UnitedWayGlenelg @alicelafferty @cherylfogg @SummitView @kammask @CaseyTague @nancyeelliott @amyturn @Clairlawson @dherrin313 @Ms Hsieh @nusucomms @michaeltcd @Nwhitehead @christilux @bastewart @Ashish Suyal @BUCO911 @Rams_2023 @MarilynLilly @Cpalladino @Houdini @Emilie @Clebron66 @Justducky-nest @Bryant Museum@cvcunningham @jshelt05 @Miksmmm @Hope T @ksuttles @Ada @morgmick @AmandaRancourt@LoveGod @RonGo @slschmeck @alison.paoletta @paulikl @emateos116 @jbryan1017 @leonidas-prevision @KevinABarnes @erinmoriarty10 @Rachel-SOA 

3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi everyone! My name is Emilie 👋🏼 

I live in London, Ontario and I’m on the Marketing team for a company called Avanti Software, an HCM provider for Canadian organizations. 

We’re very excited to run our first Goosechase at our annual company meeting this October. We’re starting to plan out the perfect missions for groups of employees to tackle in order to win some sweet prizes. 

Userlevel 2

Hey everyone, Kami flying in to join the gaggle! 🐤

I’m an educator/edtechie always looking for ways to share my enthusiasm for learning, and get others excited to learn too :)

My nest is in Guelph, ON, and I’m honestly just here because I was curious to find out more about Goosechase. I’ve been playing around with the mission creator on my own and having fun with it. I’m keeping Goosechase in mind for any opportunities to create experiences for others to enjoy. 

Looking forward to learning from others here in the Nest! 

Userlevel 3
Badge +3

Hey @Emilie & @kvalkova, thanks so much for taking the time to join The Nest! We’re beyond thrilled to have you here & if you have any questions at all, please feel free to ask and myself or others would be excited help out :)