👋 Welcome New Members - October

• 24 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

🪿 Welcome to the Flock, new members!

We’re excited you’re here! This is a space for Goosechase creators to connect, learn, and inspire one another. It’s that time again to welcome our new wingmates! 

👋 Introduce Yourself

We want to get to know you! Take a moment to introduce yourself to the community, share your location, background, interests, and what motivated you to join The Nest.

Here are some prompts to inspire your introduction: 

🏢 Where do you work? 

🏡 Where do you live?

💼 What is your role? 

🪿 How do you use Goosechase?

#️⃣ How many Goosechase Experiences have you run?

📸 Bonus points for adding a picture to your profile! 

@sp259 @renguartico @Michelle.ONeal @nregan @Jennifer @Jenigrob @DRNK @krhfelix @jkaempfer @kylelaurie @X-Fowls @cs260220 @Frau Limbach @Pamoja @Roos Leysen @wendy.gartner @sewaldron @gaylerobinson @mtoshimitsu @MsJohnsonReads @Dr J @jdoman @lunashark @Ndavis79 @justine_wolenski @brubakers @Alexandra_g @crabtreec @medicsherry @alshea @Elizabeth25 

1 reply

Userlevel 1

Hello all, 

My name is Valerie Burton. I have been a classroom teacher for 28+ years. I have used Goosechase with my scholars for the past 4 years. 

• 🏢  Where you work: Kenner Discovery Middle School, Kenner, LA
  • 🏠  Where you live: New Orleans, LA
  • 💼  Your role: EdTech Coordinator
  • 📲  How you use Goosechase: In the classroom with my Scholars and I will be presenting a session about Goosechase missions in November
  • 💯  How many Goosechase experiences you’ve run: I have run 8 experiences and participated in 10