Question

Looking for a Faith based Scavenger hunt

• 7 February 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

Hello!  I am new to Goosechase.  I have done some searching on the site but have not found what I am looking for.  I am looking for a mission/scavenger hunt for High School aged youth that is Christian based, but not bible centered (i.e. related to finding bible verses).  We are having our first offsite retreat since COVID (yay!) and would like to try this outdoors with them using their phones.  Any help or direction would be appreciated!

4 replies

Hey @lshufelt. First off, welcome to The Nest!

Have you had a chance to check out the Template Library in the Top navigation bar of the community? 

We recently updated that Library to include over 250 templates from various categories and use cases. 

I just had a quick look and there are two currently tagged as “Religion” and while maybe not exactly what you’re looking for, they could serve as a base for you to build from

https://www.goosechase.com/experience-library?filters=20&page=1

If that doesn’t give you a start, let me know and we can get some community members to help brainstorm

Just circling back on this… @lshufelt Did you have a look at the template library? Did anything spark some inspiration for you?

Badge +1

Hi Kris-

I did, but not really what I am looking for.  I think I will probably develop my own and then post.

Thanks for checking in!

Badge

Hello!  I am new to Goosechase.  I have done some searching on the site but have not found what I am looking for.  I am looking for a mission/scavenger hunt for High School aged youth that is Christian based, but not bible centered (i.e. related to finding bible verses).  We are having our first offsite retreat since COVID (yay!) and would like to try this outdoors with them using their phones.  Any help or direction would be appreciated!

I used Goosechase over one Christmas season to connect my family with my sibling’s families (we’re all in different parts of the world). It was nice to have a unifying activity even though we’re so far apart.

Adeno