Top 5 FAQ Articles for New Creators

• 30 January 2023
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +4

Learning a new platform can be difficult, but often times Creators all have similar questions when starting out. If you have a question, likely someone else has had it too!

In fact, we can almost guarantee it. This past year we tried to think of every general question our Creators would ask so we could build out the most robust FAQ page that we could imagine. Generally, you can find almost everything you need in the FAQ articles to create an amazing Experience - but for some of the more specific questions, The Nest is a great place to ask your fellow Creators!

To get you started, this is my breakdown of the top 5 FAQ articles used by Creators: 

How do I create a new Experience to edit?

How can I invite another Creator to co-manage my Experience?

Do you have pre-made instructions that I can use for my Experience?

Can I participate in a Goosechase Experience on a Chromebook?

How do participants join my Experience?

Bonus: The getting started walkthrough

Surprise helpful honk: Our FAQ is organized exactly like the Experience Manager, meaning you can scroll down to the Missions section, for questions about the Mission tab, or the Start & End section for questions about the Start & End tab! This can be really helpful if you know what part you are having trouble with, but are not sure how to word your question. 

1 reply

@Amber Great tips for those newbie creators! Fun fact… did you know if you type a question into ANY search bar across The Nest, it will pull in answers from articles in our support and FAQ Articles as well! How convenient!